sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

++++++Positive Vibration
+++++++Bob Marley
+++++++Live if you want to live
+++++Rastaman vibration yeah! Positive
+++++++I and I vibration yeah! Positive
+++I a man Iration yeah! Irie Ites
+++++++Positive vibration yeah! Positive
+++If you get down and quarrel everyday
+You're saying prayers to the devil, I say
++Why not help another on the way
++Make it much easier
+Say you just can't live that negative way
++++You know what I mean
+Make way for the positive day

++Cause its a new day
+++++New time, new feeling yeah!
+Say it's a new sign
++Oh what a new day
+++Picking up.
+Are you picking up now
++Jah love, Jah love, protect us
+++Rastaman Vibration yeah! Positive
+I and I vibration yeah! Irie Ites
++++Vibes, got to have a good vibe
+++Picking up.
+Are you picking up now

Nenhum comentário: